The KoolTemp® GTS Evolution 1400L qualified pallet shipping system is scheduled for immediate release on Wednesday, October 7th at the 13th annual GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum in Boston, Massachusetts at booth 517-519.
Designed specifically for the shipment of high value, palletized pharmaceuticals and other healthcare products, the GTS Evolution 1400L offers 5+ days of extreme temperature protection and is optimized for companies that demand the highest performance and greatest ease of use when making long duration shipments experiencing weather extremes.
“The KoolTemp GTS Evolution 1400L provides shippers with unprecedented levels of performance, flexibility, and ease of use,” states Jamie Chasteen, senior product manager at CCT. “As the successor to our flagship KoolTemp GTS 5420, the GTS Evolution 1400L expands on its predecessor’s strengths while improving across every single measurable category. The performance is greatly improved through the use of Koolit® Advanced PCM while simultaneously increasing payload capacity and simplicity. As a result, system weight, complexity, and total cost is greatly reduced.”
Through several patent pending technologies in combination with Koolit Advanced PCM (Phase Change Material) and KoolDesigns Thermal modeling, the GTS 1400L has resulted in a ground breaking full pallet shipping system with a modular platform that allows the user to configure for various temperature ranges as well as individual applications such as clinical trial versus finished commercial goods shipments.
GTS Evolution 1400L highlights include:
- Modular component design
- Universal pack out
- 5+ days of robust hot and cold thermal performance
- Triple qualified for 2-8C (available now), CRT (available Q4) and Frozen (available Q1 2016) applications
- Ergonomic Koolit® Cassette design
- Single step refrigerant conditioning
The GTS Evolution 1400L is the latest solution from the next generation line of KoolTemp® GTS parcel and pallet shipping solutions powered by Koolit Advanced PCM and designed for multiple needs and durations:
- GTS Rx – Seasonal small parcel solutions designed and tested specifically for last mile distribution of specialty pharmacy medications.
- GTS Express – Small parcel solutions qualified for overnight express delivery and overnight courier applications where 24 – 36 hours of thermal performance is needed.
- GTS Excel – 2-3 day qualified small parcel systems in payload sizes ranging from 6 liters to 52 liters.
- GTS Extreme – Utilizing the same components as the GTS Excel line and available in payload sizes that range from 7 liters to 40 liters, the GTS Extreme offers up to 5+ days of superior temperature protection.
- GTS Evolution – Bulk and full pallet shipping systems available in 225, 500, 1100 and 1400 liters designed and qualified to provide 4-5+ days of robust protection.
In addition to the commercial release of the GTS Evolution 1400L at the 13th annual GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum, CCT will also preview its newest innovations which include Koolit® Advanced PCM Gel Refrigerants, the KoolTemp® GTS Enshield PCM Pallet Cover and the reusable version of the popular GTS Excel qualified shipping system.