Cold Chain Technologies (CCT) is again a proud sponsor of the 14th Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum 2016 will be held in Boston, MA on September 26-30, 2016. The 14th Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum brings together Heads, Directors and VPs of Distribution, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Packaging and Quality professionals annually.
CCT is the 2015 Winner of the Cold Chain Global Forum Excellence Awards for the “Most Adaptable Partner Solution or Service” and finalist for the 2016 “Most Innovative New Cold Chain Technology of the Year.”
Wednesday, September 28th – 2:00PM EST
CRT/AMBIENT PACKAGING CASE STUDY: Return/Reuse Pilot Program for Passive Pallet Shippers
Conducted by TJ Rizzo, Sr. VP, Global Operations at CCT and Arminda Montero, Global Supply Chain QA Manager at AbbVie
• Identify potential successful return/reuse opportunities including partner capabilities, shipping lanes, volumes, robustness, and cost analysis
• Set up a live pilot process including return logistics, receipt, inspection, refurbishment, and release for use
• Full-scale implementation for selected shipping lanes into a routine shipping process and identification of potential future shipping lane opportunities
• Benefits analysis taking into consideration cost savings, operational efficiencies, and environmental impact
VISIT US AT BOOTH 314
View our newest solutions that include:
• Koolit® Advanced PCM Gel – The industry’s first gelled Phase Change Material (PCM)
• KoolTemp® GTS Active – The industry’s first qualified Hybrid Sampling Solution
• KoolTemp® GTS Enshield – The industry’s first PCM powered thermal shield
Need to speak to one of our solution experts before the conference? Contact us today!