- 6 models
- Volume from 0.04 up to 1.55 cu ft
- PQS certified
For the safe transport of vaccines or medicines from different storage centers to vaccination sites.
Designed for transporting vaccines from different storage centers to the various vaccination sites (regional centers, health centers or as part of vaccination campaigns), these passive transport containers ensure an unbroken cold chain for transport periods between 24 hours and 8 days.
This range consists of six passive transport systems and are ideal for intensive use with many transport applications, even under difficult climatic conditions. These passive models conform with the European agreement on the international transport of hazardous goods by Road (ADR), by Rail (RID), by sea (IMDG) and with the International agreement for air transport (ICAO-TI / IATA-DGR).
- High shock resistance
- Prolonged cold life for lengthy temperature-control transports
- Eco-friendly insulation for optimum protection against temperature excursions
- Optional temperature data logger for full traceability
- Sealed clasps with locks for no loss of content and access control (RCW8, RCW12, RCW25
- Adjustable strap for easy carrying
- Certifications for all transportation means (road, rail, sea, air)
- Easy cleaning with conventional disinfectants
- Robustness proven in drop and stacking tests
- Lifetime warranty on corrosion
- High-quality indestructible polypropylene
|Gross volume (cu ft)||0.04||0.08||0.28||0.71||0.85||1.55|
|External dimensions (HxWxD)||1.04||0.6||3||6||7||20|
|Internal dimensions (HxWxD)||16.93 x 13.66 x 11.06 in||8.27 x 9.84 x 5.91 in||11.77 x 14.25 x 11.14 in||17.20 x 23.15 x 11.34 in||19.65 x 21.65 x 18.70 in||19.65 x 27.95 x 21.65 in|
|Net weight||8.19 x 5.47 x 8.78 in||5.12 x 7.48 x 3.54 in||7.32 x 10.24 x 6.14 in||5.71 x 18.11 x 7.09 in||10.63 x 13.39 x 10.24 in||10.39 x 19.53 x 13.15 in|
|Cooling technology||8.8 lb||2.65 lb||6.83 lb||14.99 lb||25.79 lb||35.05 lb|
|Cold life at +32°C||004/059||-||E004/002||E004/003||E004/004||E004/005|
|Cold life at +43°C||32h06 min||17h||30h18 min||57h54 min||114h54 min||134h36 min|