The Project Manager manages a variety of projects and programs which require coordination across a wide range of functional groups. Projects include but are not limited to new product introductions, expansion of existing product lines, and new client onboarding.
- Lead assigned projects, consisting of new products, customer onboarding or product expansion, from concept phase through delivery of product to customer.
- Manage projects which require coordination across a wide range of functional groups.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Manage/drive project schedule, risk and issue management, scope change management, tracking key project deliverables.
- Act as the primary point of contact for stake holders, including external customers.
- Perform role of liaison with clients and suppliers on business projects as appropriate.
- Facilitate communication between departments including: Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Client Services, Account Management, Quality Assurance and Operations.
- Follow and support a stage-gate NPI process for new product projects in coordination with Product Development Engineers and the NPI team.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in an Operations function within a manufacturing company.
- PMP or PgMP certification, a plus.
- Experience in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment strongly preferred.
- Proven success in delivering significant projects, within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way.
- Able to balance long and short term objectives.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behavior that should act as an example to other employees.
- Ambitious self-starter with drive to implement and achieve desired results.
- Strong knowledge and use of MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Occasional travel required.
Apply using the form below.