Thought Leadership | Knowledge | Training
Cold Chain Webinar Series
Managing Cold Chain Requirements for Transportation and Storage of the Covid-19 Vaccines
Leaders from Cold Chain Technologies, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, and B Medical Systems explore the complexity of thermal storage and transportation requirements for COVID-19 vaccines. In addition to clarifying the differences in temperature and handling requirements for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, unique insight to the challenges of the vaccine rollout and considerations to support the anticipated ramp-up of vaccinations are addressed.
- Temperature requirements of the current (Pfizer and Moderna) and anticipated Covid-19 vaccines
- Evaluation and considerations for proper storage and transportation systems
- Do’s and Don’ts of vaccine storage and transportation
- Bring your questions! Our experts will be on-hand to answer any query or concern.
- Ranjeet Banerjee, CEO, Cold Chain Technologies
- Michael Ganio, M.S., Pharm.D., BCPS, FASHP, Senior Director, Pharmacy Practice and Quality, ASHP
- Jamie Chasteen, Director of Corporate Development, Cold Chain Technologies
- Jim Nielson, Director of Business Development, Cold Chain Technologies
- Paul Della Villa, Business Unit Manager, Reusable Solutions, Cold Chain Technologies
- Matt Tallman, Head of Sales, B Medical Systems
COLD CHAIN 101: WADING THROUGH THE MYRIAD OF COLD CHAIN PACKAGING OPTIONS
Details the temperature-sensitive packaging landscape, highlighting the differences in packaging technology, industry guidance, and industry best practices for “First Mile” and “Last Mile” shippers.
NEW TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND THEIR EFFECT ON THE PACKAGING LANDSCAPE
Learn about digitalization, IoT technology, technologies’ impact on packaging, and the trend toward passive reusable packaging.
DUPONT CARGO COVERS FOR COLD CHAIN LIFE SCIENCE SHIPMENT PROTECTION
Discover what Tyvek® Cargo Covers are and what they can (and can’t) do as we discuss the science and data behind them including heat transfer on the tarmac and the importance of reflectivity.