Looking to upgrade your packaging to comply with RDC 430/20? Do you want to be updated on news, best practices and innovations in the area, an integral part of the temperature-controlled logistics chain?
Episode 1 – In this first episode we will:
- Review fundamental concepts
- Talk about the latest technologies and designs regarding packaging science for temperature-controlled transport
- Comment on what the ISTA qualification methodology brings benefits to the pharmaceutical industry
- Explain what factors should be considered during the qualifications of thermal boxes and thermal blankets
- Explore the use of simulations to assess performance results and costs in advance, generating assertiveness for the Operation and Performance Qualification (QP) plan
- Present a real case study made for Brazil, based on a user request
It will be an incredible immersion in more than 50 years of packaging science and engineering at the service of the pharmaceutical industry!
Presenter: Jeena Kulangara, Senior Thermal Engineer at Cold Chain Technologies
Moderator: Vanessa Alonso Burri, LatAm Director Sales and Business Development
Subtitles in Portuguese and English in real time and opportunity for questions and answers.