InTemp ® CX402-TXM (with Probe only) data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, and other temperature-controlled environments to comply with global GDP requirements. The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All loggers feature advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a single-point NIST Certification of Calibration for both the logger body and probe.
Models are available with a 2- or 4-meter external temperature probe for tracking actual refrigerator temperatures without Glycol buffers or freezer applications.
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- NIST Certificate of Calibration