Leaders from Cold Chain Technologies, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, and B Medical Systems explore the complexity of thermal storage and transportation requirements for COVID-19 vaccines. In addition to clarifying the differences in temperature and handling requirements for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, unique insight to the challenges of the vaccine rollout and considerations to support the anticipated ramp-up of vaccinations are addressed.
- Temperature requirements of the current (Pfizer and Moderna) and anticipated Covid-19 vaccines
- Evaluation and considerations for proper storage and transportation systems
- Do’s and Don’ts of vaccine storage and transportation
- Ranjeet Banerjee, CEO, Cold Chain Technologies
- Michael Ganio, M.S., Pharm.D., BCPS, FASHP, Senior Director, Pharmacy Practice and Quality, ASHP
- Jamie Chasteen, Director of Corporate Development, Cold Chain Technologies
- Jim Nielson, Director of Business Development, Cold Chain Technologies
- Paul Della Villa, Business Unit Manager, Reusable Solutions, Cold Chain Technologies
- Matt Tallman, Head of Sales, B Medical Systems
To access this free webinar, simply fill out the form to the right!