We are seeking an experienced global marketing leader to lead the company through our next phase of global growth. Specifically, building global brand equity to represent CCT as the mission-critical partner that life science organizations rely on to protect their temperature-sensitive products throughout the global supply chain.
The Vice President of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and manage and grow an existing team of Marketing Communications and Product Management professionals.
- Establish clear definition and identity of CCT brand through effective brand positioning in the global market
- Expanding CCT core marketing team and capabilities to support global business expansion through best practices in marketing, product development and management of CCT products and services
- As part of Executive Leadership Team, actively contribute to formation of overall company strategy
- Establish leadership presence for ongoing development of marketing team as a critical growth driver within organization
- Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics in order to achieve broad financial and strategic goals
- Develop dynamic digital marketing strategy to shape market awareness of CCT in alignment with CCT strategic initiatives
- Plan and execute well-performing, well-coordinated product launches of new and existing products
- Accountability for development and launch of advanced products and services which meet verified market needs through close collaboration with internal groups
- Accountability for revenue and margin growth across a range of product lines and services
- Ongoing comprehensive Market Intelligence gathering to guide strategy for internal product development and addition of external product
- Establishment of Core Metrics to determine ROI of Marketing Initiatives
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in global marketing of technical products and services in a Business to Business setting
- Experience in the life sciences and/or cold chain packaging fields is a strong plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prioritizing tasks across multiple high priority and high-profile projects.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Travel to support global marketing initiatives as needed