JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Financial Analyst will help drive a deeper understanding of CCT’s financial performance as compared to budget and forecast, helping to identify potential risks and opportunities. Specifically, he/she will participate in a broad range of financial planning and analysis functions which include, but are not limited to: variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning support and general financial modeling.
The position will work closely with Executive Level Team (ELT) members so strong inter-personal skills are necessary.
- Facilitates the monthly close process by owning the close calendar and driving adherence within finance team
- Manages the consolidation effort during close process and assists in completion of the monthly financial statements (PL, BS, and CF)
- Work closely with Senior Leadership team in managing OPEX spend, providing transparency into actual spend and future outlooks
- Development of financial models that aid in the presentation and understanding of overall product margins (PVM analysis)
- Analyze and provide key insights on trends in key performance indicators including revenues, cost of sales, expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
- Ownership of monthly/quarterly bank compliance reporting
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to processes, controls and technology systems used in the overall Planning process between Finance and the Functional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of applicable FP&A experience or equivalent is a must
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Advanced MS-Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, data lookups, etc.
- Experience working with ERP systems, BI tools or other data extraction methods useful; Epicor experience a huge plus++
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex financial information both verbally and visually to non-finance professionals (ie schedules, charts, graphs)
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills. Able to synthesize multiple data sources into robust financial models
- Intellectual curiosity a must. Desire to understand the business, identify opportunities to improve, and share key learnings with colleagues
- Demonstrated understanding of financial processes and systems