CCT is looking for a highly motivated self-starter that enjoys taking concrete business needs and driving technical solution execution throughout the organization. A successful candidate will be able to work with business and product leadership to develop a robust solution pipeline while leading programs to execution. The Solution Architect will be tasked with staying abreast of new applicable technologies and evaluating potential fit within the organization’s solution road map.
Additionally, the Solution Architect will be expected to apply an innovative approach to solving business challenges focusing on applying technology in areas currently requiring manual processes. A successful candidate will be able to manage these solutions and present them effectively to both technical leadership as well as non-technical business decision makers.
- Act as a liaison between CCT Business Units and Technical Resources, the candidate must excel at translating business requirements to concreate executable technical specifications and documents.
- Own the technical business needs and manage competing priorities with business resources
- Develop Technology Architecture, combining core CCT Technology Bases (ERP, Ecommerce, CRM, Planning Tools and TMS) with 3rd party technologies.
- Evaluate New Technologies and Technology Platforms
- Manage internal development teams, third party vendors, consultants and technical resources to drive products to completion and add organizational value.
- Become a SME on internal CCT Systems and identify improvement opportunities within system designs and setup.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline including System’s Integration, ERP Systems Management, Cloud Technology or applicable engineering discipline.
- 5+ years' of experience working with interconnected systems, specifically cloud database structures (Azure, AWS, Snowflake)
- Strong Technical documentation and writing skills
- Experience Architecting complex interconnected systems via APIs and web services
- Experience structuring solutions to drive ‘clean data” that can be utilized and presented in clear concise format, experience integrating BI tools is a plus.
- Flexible work environment, remote hire is acceptable however preference will be given to local (Greater Boston Area) hires with the candidate being asked to be onsite 2- 3 days per week.