The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in building the financial understanding of CCT from a corporate view, as well as continue the development of the financial roadmap and prospective view of CCT’s financial performance. Specifically, he/she will participate in a broad range of financial planning and analysis functions which include, but are not limited to: reporting, budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning support and the development and generation of insightful financial analyses.
The position will work closely with Executive Level Team (ELT) members so strong inter-personal skills are necessary.
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with financial and management information and related insight.
- Maintenance and development of financial models that aid in the presentation and consolidation of management accounts, variance analysis.
- Analyze and provide key insights on trends in key performance indicators including revenues, cost of sales, expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
- Provide additional information for Division headquarters in London and Group Finance.
- Support Sales and Operations Planning process to understand changes in demands and overall operational requirements
- Monitor results vs. strategic objectives and stated goals and liaising with business partners to understand and address any shortfalls from these goal
- Perform analysis of production data to aid business decision making through structured operational reporting and analysis to drive operational performance
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to processes, controls and technology systems used in the overall Planning process between Finance and the Functional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of applicable FP&A experience or equivalent is a must
- Additional 4-5 years of experience in accounting role ideal
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Macros, data lookups, etc.
- Experience working with ERP systems, BI tools or other data extraction methods useful
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver messages effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills utilizing multiple data sources.
- Intellectual curiosity a must. Desire to understand the business, identify opportunities to improve, and share key learnings with colleagues
- Demonstrated understanding of financial processes and systems.