Cold Chain Technologies is a leading global provider of reusable and single-use thermal packaging solutions for the shipment of temperature-sensitive material, principally serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care and medical device industries. With more than 50 years of experience in ensuring product safety in transit, CCT has built a reputation as the industry's most innovative and reliable provider to the largest global life sciences companies, and has had a history of vigorous growth.
The company’s headquarters is in Franklin, MA, and is ISO 9001: 2015 registered. We have additional facilities in Nashville, TN, Reno, NV, Center Valley PA, and Elgin, IL. We are also distributing and manufacturing our products in Europe, Latin America and Asia. In addition, we work closely with sales and distribution partners in Mexico and Canada. Our design and ISTA-certified testing laboratories are highly recognized throughout the industry as world-class.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and perform related projects. The Senior Accountant is required to perform work in a timely and accurate manner, adhere to accounting timelines and deadlines, and work towards meeting Company metrics.
- Prepare accurate and timely journal entries and reconciliations of general ledger accounts, ensuring a 5-day close cycle
- Assist in preparing consolidated financial management reports including variance analysis
- Work with the Corporate Controller to improve and document department procedures, processes, and controls
- Oversee proper recording of weekly payroll and benefit allocations
- Assist in year-end audit and tax preparation, inquiries, and resolution of issues
- Responsible to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Responsible to follow SOPs and Work Instructions pertaining to the accounting area.
- Responsible to communicate improvement ideas and department or health and safety issues
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Special Requirements (License, Permit, Certification, Physical Limitations, etc…):
- Minimum 5+ years of applicable accounting experience, manufacturing environment preferred
- BS degree in accounting
- Strong computer and system skills, including a proficiency with MS Office, intermediate Excel abilities; Epicor experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills