The Sales and Business Analyst, reporting into the Reusable Business Unit, will work closely with the Senior Vice President, Product Managers, Director of Sales and the management team to support sales planning, pricing and margin analysis and proposal development. The individual will be responsible for compiling and distributing pricing and margin data, both at the product and customer level. The successful analyst will show initiative by spotting trends, identifying discontinuities, improving exception reporting, making recommendations for improving sales and margin, and scoping out opportunities for improved pricing methodologies. The individual will be asked to improve on the current standardized reporting with greater efficiency and increased communication throughout the management team. Additionally, the Sales and Business Analyst will be responsible for owning and keeping pricing models up-to-date and working with Sales, Program Management and Senior Leadership.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve product and customer pricing models.
- Analyze data; spot trends, identify discontinuities, and improve exception reporting, make recommendations for improving sales and margin, and scope out opportunities for improved pricing methodologies.
- Review and report on customer sales trends.
- Report monthly on product and program margins.
- Assist with monthly sales and budget analysis.
- Coordinate quarterly and year-end financial sales and product analysis.
- Work with sales on new opportunities to ensure quoted pricing meets company margin and revenue targets.
- Work in compliance with safety guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS / BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting structures and pricing models.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy.
- Adaptive to changing priorities and customer requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify trends.
- Exceptional / Advanced Excel skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Experience visualizing and communicating data throughout the organization.
Requirements (Behavioral, attitude, etc.)
- Models CCT’s core values of Mastery, Integrity, Customer and Initiative.
- Enjoys working in a smaller, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Focuses on results and finds ways to move projects forward.
- Interacts effectively with all levels and functions to achieve project goals.
- Strives to develop skills and knowledge and to collaborate with peers at a high level.
- Maintains a positive attitude with a collaborative style and remains flexible in seeking results.
- Negotiates realistic commitments and keeps others informed on progress and obstacles in achieving them.
Special Requirements (Physical Limitations, Travel etc…):
- Physical activity and the ability to work in an office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Cold Chain Technologies, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.