Cold Chain Technologies is a leading manufacturer and provider of thermal packaging solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care and medical device industries. We are a technically advanced, financially secure company with more than 50 years of experience and a history of vigorous growth.
The company’s headquarters are in Franklin, MA, and is ISO 9001: 2015 registered. We have manufacturing facilities in Franklin, Nashville, TN and Reno, NV. We are also distributing and manufacturing our products in Europe through our licensee, Topa Thermal Packaging, and in Latin America and Asia through our wholly-owned subsidiaries. In addition, we work closely with sales and distribution partners in Mexico and Canada. Our design and ISTA-certified testing laboratories are highly recognized throughout the industry as world-class.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Project Manager manages a variety of projects and programs which require coordination across a wide range of functional groups. Projects include but are not limited to new product introductions, expansion of existing product lines and new client onboarding.
- Lead assigned projects, consisting of new products, customer onboarding or product expansion, from concept phase through delivery of product to customer.
- Manage projects which require coordination across a wide range of functional groups.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Manage/drive project schedule, risk and issue management, scope change management, tracking key project deliverables.
- Act as the primary point of contact for stake holders, including external customers.
- Perform role of liaison with clients and suppliers on business projects as appropriate.
- Facilitate communication between departments including: Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Client Services, Account Management, Quality Assurance and Operations, on projects.
- Follow and support a stage-gate NPI process for new product projects in coordination with Product Development Engineers and the NPI team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in an Operations function within a manufacturing company.
- PMP or PgMP certification, a plus.
- Experience in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment strongly preferred.
- Proven success in delivering significant projects, within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way. Able to balance long and short term objectives.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behavior that should act as an example to other employees.
- Ambitious self-starter with drive to implement and achieve desired results.
- Strong knowledge and use of MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Occasional travel required.