Planner Reusable Solutions
Cold Chain Technologies (CCT) is a leading developer and manufacturer of controlled-temperature distribution solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care and medical device industries. We are a technically advanced, financially secure company with more than 40 years of experience and a history of vigorous growth. Primarily US-based, the company has begun aggressive expansion into international markets.
The company’s headquarters are in Franklin, MA, and CCT is an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm. We have US manufacturing facilities in Franklin, MA, Nashville, TN and Reno, NV. Internationally, we are distributing and manufacturing our products in Europe through our Netherlands licensee, Topa Verpakking, and are distributing in Latin America through our affiliate, CCT de Panama. Our design and testing laboratories are highly recognized throughout the industry as world-class.
We are currently seeking a Planner to work under the direction of our Director of Supply Chain to coordinate material availability in remote reusable solutions locations and provide general support for the Planning Department.
The Planner is responsible to coordinate the production, planning and requirements for the reusable solutions programs. The position is responsible for ensuring that the stocking levels are maintained within established guidelines, and that the development and implementation of production and manufacturing schedules meet customer requirements and maintain proper inventory levels. The position has significant interaction with Production, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service.
- Plan production activity to support demand at remote reusable solutions locations throughout North America. Including coordination of creation and execution of shop orders to support production schedules.
- Managing our value-added supply services (conditioned set-up), while maintaining appropriate inventory levels of finished goods to meet production demands and desired service levels.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the CCT manufacturing sites. Communicate issues in a timely fashion.
- Other tasks assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of applicable experience in planning, purchasing and/or materials management
- Significant working experience with a computerized, top-tier ERP system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
- Strong follow up skills required
- Demonstrated ability to organize, work accurately, and follow instructions/schedules/timelines
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in priorities with minimal supervision
- Significant experience with MS Office and database software applications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on occasion
- Occasional travel possible