The Planner is responsible to coordinate the production planning and requirements of a product line, or product lines, and selected items or a family of items. The position is responsible for ensuring that the stocking levels are maintained within established guidelines, and that the development and implementation of production and manufacturing schedules meet customer requirements and maintain proper inventory levels. The position has significant interaction with Production, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service.
- Plan production activity to support demand at remote freezer locations throughout North America. Including coordination of creation and execution of shop orders to support production schedules.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of finished goods to meet production demands and desired service levels.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the CCT manufacturing sites. Communicate issues in a timely fashion.
- Other tasks assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of applicable experience in planning, purchasing and/or materials management
- Significant working experience with a computerized, top-tier ERP system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
- Strong follow up skills required
- Demonstrated ability to organize, work accurately, and follow instructions/schedules/timelines
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in priorities with minimal supervision
- Significant experience with MS Office and database software applications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on occasion
- Occasional travel possible