The Payroll Administrator ensures payroll is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Process US payroll by collecting, calculating, and entering data in payroll processing system, including wages, commissions, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Update payroll records by entering new hires, terminations, changes to pay rates, changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, job title and department/division transfers.
- Process monthly global payroll for team of international employees.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Maintain and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Research and prepare special reports for management.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Work in compliance with all safety guidelines.
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience.
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now and E-time.
- Prior experience with payroll related laws, multi-state requirements and regulations.
- Prior experience with international payroll preferred.