We're looking for someone on a contract to permanent basis to establish an efficient finance process globally to affect the continued growth and evolution of Cold Chain Technologies. This position will lead and execute the CCT finance strategy while ensuring that CCT is providing quality service and meeting cost goals for assigned areas. You will manage all services within the finance to including AP, AR, Credit, Treasury, Tax, FP&A support, and payroll across the globe. You will report to the Corporate Controller.
- Provide on-the-ground finance leadership in Amsterdam which hosts Finance, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Operations as wells as other project teams.
- Oversee the relationship with outsourced service providers in EMEA, ASIA/PAC and LATAM to promote collaboration and excellent service delivery.
- Work with CCT Commercial and Business Unit teams, work with colleagues across Finance, IT, Operations, Supply Chain, other project teams to achieve the expected benefits from regional finance leadership. Ensure consistency and standardization of processes and governance.
- Review FX exposure and implement programs to reduce volatility as needed.
- Manage and develop procedures and processes around month-end and quarter-close activity.
- Manage and provide guidance for all intercompany reporting, transfer pricing and dividend recognition.
- Manage corporate and regional external accounting relationships and audits for all entities.
- Manage corporate and entity taxes by providing schedules and information to our outside tax firms.
- Manage Sales, Use, GST and VAT tax filing and compliance.
- Manage any statutory, Government or Customs reporting and audits.
- Maintain all reporting associated with corporate property, casualty, and liability insurance.
- Reporting, analysis, and projects as identified or assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all domestic and international accounting standards
- Work with leaders across Finance and the business to resolve issues related to operational service delivery. Create the case for change with the business in areas prone to high levels of exceptions.
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- 7-10 years of relevant finance, treasury, tax, or corporate finance preferably with a global manufacturing company
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Epicor and other advanced ERP systems desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in one of AP and AR is required, experience across multiple processes.
- Multilingual including proficiency in English and Dutch.