We are seeking an experienced Director, Financial Planning and Analysis to work closely with Senior Management providing financial recommendations, insights, analysis and information supporting business decision making and strategic planning for the Company.
The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Operating Plan, Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Modeling tools.
- Lead the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and other special projects.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support for industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, and acquisition analysis.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
- Prepare and analyze Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Support Senior Management team and Department heads with in-depth analysis.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management team.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Epicor and Power BI skills desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.