Cold Chain Technologies is a leading manufacturer and provider of thermal packaging solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care and medical device industries. We are a technically advanced, financially secure company with more than 50 years of experience and a history of vigorous growth.
The company’s headquarters are in Franklin, MA, and is ISO 9001: 2015 registered. We have manufacturing facilities in Franklin, Nashville, TN and Reno, NV. We are also distributing and manufacturing our products in Europe through our licensee, Topa Thermal Packaging, and in Latin America and Asia through our wholly-owned subsidiaries. In addition, we work closely with sales and distribution partners in Mexico and Canada. Our design and ISTA-certified testing laboratories are highly recognized throughout the industry as world-class.
Job Description and Responsibility:
The Account Manager Specialist is responsible for performing day to day interactions between an assigned Business Development Manager (BDM) and their book of business. Will also be responsible for selected programs/accounts; follow up to ensure appropriate documentation has been received or actions have been taken when necessary. Recommend business opportunities for improvement, new business or identify risk areas that need to be addressed.
- Manage and provide exceptional customer service to all assigned BDM’s and their customer base:
- Quotes and maintain pricing for assigned clients
- Enter orders for assigned clients in ERP system as required
- Document all non-order activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain and update account notes for all delivery locations
- Set-up and maintain e-Commerce templates for assigned clients
- Problem resolution regarding, orders, pricing, complaints and or service levels
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with key stake holders and internal teams to support needs of the Business Development Managers and their customers
- Educate customers and team about additional products and services which are available.
- Qualify leads and inquiries – distribute to appropriate parties as needed.
- Create and monitor customer stocking agreements in Customer Relationship (CRM) system against monthly actual usage trends and implement or recommend updates as needed
- Recommend opportunities for new projects, products or services to Business Development Manager and/or the client
- Prepare quarterly usage forecasts for review with BDMs and other leadership
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with BDMs as required
- Identify opportunities for improvement with order and/or delivery operations and implement or recommend improvements as needed
- Participate in team, customer or departmental tasks/projects as assigned by manager
- Provide as back up support to Manager’s accounts when needed
- Follow company policies, procedures, designated SOPs and Work Instructions
- Comply with all safety guidelines and standards as dictated by 5S practices
- Maintain and promote both an environment of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
Special Requirements (License, Permit, Certification, Physical Limitations, etc…):
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understands urgency and when to escalate
- to the appropriate party when necessary
- Ability to handle stressful situations, multi task, and problem solve
- Experience with ERP system and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner always
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and prioritize with competing deadlines
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, advanced attention to detail skills, and outstanding follow up
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Experience reviewing purchase orders in an order management system.
- Highly Proficient in using a PC, the internet and MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills